Moderation, moderation, moderation!!
When you are looking to achieve a bikini body, moderation will get you there. Here are some tips that will help you with your eating!
1. Always use smaller plates and bowls. When we use smaller plates we can’t fit as much food on it, so we’re bound to eat less.
2. Put your fork down after every bite. This will slow you down and give your brain time to register that you’re full.
3. When eating out, ask for a to-go box with your meal; before you start eating, put ½ of your meal in the to-go box so you’re not tempted to overeat.
4. Before going out, check the restaurant’s menu online so you have an idea as to what your meal choices will be.
5. Drink a glass of water before eating your meal.
6. If you have to eat at a fast food restaurant, order off the kids’ menu. Kids’ meals are always smaller portion sizes which means less calories. Calories in vs. calories out.
7. Don’t let one meal ruin your ENTIRE day. Get back on track on your next meal or snack!
8. If your meal isn’t as good as your first bite, STOP eating. What’s the point in eating it, if it’s not delicious!