Servings 6 servings
- 1/2 cup pesto basil sauce
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust. Arrange chicken pieces and artichoke hearts over the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and lightly browned at the edges.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 457 | Total Fat: 21.9g | Cholesterol: 61mg