Easy chicken recipe… Serve it with some steamed veggies!!
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Ready In: 45 Min
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon mustard mayonnaise blend
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix the mustard-mayonnaise blend, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, salt, and bouillon. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17.4g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Sodium: 910mg
- Total Carbs: 1.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 24.6g
Recipe found on allrecipes.com